Wednesday, September 5, 2007

New Beginnings



Today was Boo's first day of Preschool. Yes, it was a little hard for me and it's only 3 hours MWF!! I'm just trying to prepare myself for full-day kindergarten next year. The picture was actually taken AFTER school. I had to wake up BOTH kids (8:40) in order to get her to school at 9:00.

Boo had a great time and played with all of her friends that were in her Joy School class last year. I think Little Man loved the fact that he was King of the radio, toys and shopping cart. We head to Disney World tomorrow, so she'll be missing Friday, but I don't think she'll be too upset.

S.'s bro, Jesse entered the Missionary Training Center today in Provo, Utah. In November he'll be heading to Taiwan to be a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We are very excited for him and know he will pick up the language quickly and do a great job.
The kids will miss Uncle Jesse!

4 comments:

Tracie said...

Disneyland? I am SO jealous! Ride one for me, will ya? But make sure it is the upside down throw up back in your face kind of ride.

Vanessa said...

Gracie will also be starting preschool in a couple of weeks. (i'm not sure why the start is so late) but it is also MWF for three hours, and i am really dreading it! I know she'll love it, but it will be hard without her. (well, not tooo hard, i'm sure i can find something to fill my time during her absence!) Have fun on your vacation!! can't wait to see the pics!

Carrie said...

What a big girl! Ours starts late too...next week. Have sooo much fun at Disneyworld. I'll be thinking of you!

Inspiration Station said...

So is VA really starting full day kindergarten everywhere? They grow up too fast, it is hard to see them go. E. never has gone to preschool except this year he is in joyschool and even that made me a little sad to have him gone.