- Being with Mr. Mud for 11 days straight without the interruptions of work, kids, housework, tv, internet... It was pure heaven.
- Staying with Mark and Aimee and their fam (this definitely helped with me missing my kids. It was nice to play with their three)
- Boat ride on Lake Geneva
- Eating fondue for Aimee's b-day in Geneva
- Glacier in Chamonix, France, Mer du Glace
- Driving from Geneva-Barcelona
- Barcelona, Barcelona, Barcelona--this place was AMAZING!! I totally recommend it. The streets, plazas, architecture, tapas, beach...
- Mark and Aimee's Navigation system aka "Watson"--totally saved us!
- Tapas, different types of Orangina, Chocolate Croissants, pizza (in Spain!)
- Everyone thinking S was Spanish
- The Sagrada Familia, Park Guell--Goooo Gaudi!
- Las Ramblas
- A girl asking me for directions (to a bar because clearly I'm so hip!) in Spanish--What's up. That's right, I'm a native (or something).
- The Font Magica--the water dances to the music. I thought it was hilarious the modern music was in English.
- Montserrat--hiking around, tram up mountain, delicious goat cheese
- The cool beach in Callela de Palagrugell--the only Americans there!
- Pont du Gard
- European driving
- Gruyeres, Switzerland
- Riding the Maxximum w/ Aimee
- Le Relais de L'Entrecote
But, really I don't want to bore you, so I'll just show you the pictures to make you jealous.
Basically, I now owe my in-laws not only for raising such an incredible son that I am married to, but for watching my kids for 11 LONG days. I think the only way I can thank them (and Uncle Jacob) for watching them is to let them know that we will take care of them in their old age (which is far, far away), you too, Jacob if you want... THANK YOU MOM AND DAD MUD!
If you click on the slideshow you can make it bigger (click upper left after that for full screen).