Saturday, January 2, 2010

Did you hear?




We had over a foot of snow two weeks ago (and it's ALMOST gone). So, we enjoyed it for a couple days till it was black and nasty and then we headed to Great Wolf Lodge to enjoy a little summer in the middle of winter. Four of my siblings and their fams went and we had a fabulous time. I even rode some of the slides (shhh--don't tell my Dr!).




And for those who haven't heard...IT'S A.....


GIRL!!!! Luke slumped his shoulders, but got over it pretty fast!

4 comments:

SKISLN said...

Congratulations! The world needs more cute girls, and you guys have an excellent track record. Tell Luke he has Ian's sympathies.

Jami Taylor said...

Congratulations!!

Haley said...

Congrats on a girl! I guess you just need to try again for a boy :). We LOVE Great Wolf Lodge. It makes me want to leave our permanent foot of snow and pretend it's summer.

Carrie said...

That snow storm sounded awesome! I just loooove how when there's a big storm back there everything shuts down. Everyone stays home. Kinda like Christmas! Everyone is wwith their families together!

Congrats on the girl!