Friday, March 28, 2008

Ode to the Wrap Dress


Oh, wrap dress. How I love you.
You treat me so well...
You fit when I am skinny,
You fit when I have a baby in my belly,
You are the ONLY dress I can wear when I am nursing.

Thank you for being so good to me.
I will pay lots of moolah for you to help me disguise my post-baby body.
And thank you to sisters-in-law with discounts.

(Thank you Banana Republic for making this fabulous one I wore for Easter--I didn't have the cute clutch, but I did have my yellow shoes!)

6 comments:

Amanda said...

And you looked absolutely fabulous! No telling that you just had a baby! You know where to find me when you're in need of some self esteem boosting via shopping ;)

Carrie said...

I totally love it! Gorgeous.

However - i've been anticipating a new post and this didn't quite satisfy my expectation. Common...give us some updates:)

I know I'm not one to talk since I don't yet have three to know the lack of alone time you have...sorry for the nag:)

Jules said...

Care--I am waiting for pictures from Mary before I post Easter/Naomi's blessing. Our camera hasn't been working. Better posts to come...

Tracie said...

Okay, so I am completely disgusted that you can wear something like that when you had a baby sooner than the last time I sneezed. Disgusted. Completely.

Vanessa said...

I'm sure you looked gorgeous in that dress! especially with those cute yellow shoes!

Tammi said...

I bet you looked soooo fabulous in this cute dress! How are you adjusting to adding one more to your cute little clan?