Thursday, October 18, 2007
Candy Crack Corn
I love this time of year. The air is crisp, leaves start changing color, you can wear cute jackets, and I can TOTALLY rationalize eating tons of CANDY CORN. I love it. I know only a few who can join me in my obsession (Mary!). What is it about those little nubs that are so scrumptious to me and leave me longing for more? That's right. All that SUGAR and COLOR.
How to eat a candy corn:
1. Buy only Brach's. Those other might LOOK fine, but nasty.
2. Don't go for those pumpkins or even the "chocolate" candy corn (and don't even get me started on the "Christmas" candy corn).
3. The three flavors DO have different tastes.
4. Never eat them in one bite (unless they are on a cupcake or a cookie).
5. You must hold one in your hand, and take small bites starting from the white part, up.
6. Don't think that Jones Candy Corn soda will actually taste like the real thing--it doesn't.
7. For best results, eat only in the fall.
We have a decoration with candy corn in it on our front table in the foyer. The kids always ask for them when we are getting ready. I give in a lot, but they sure are fast at getting those shoes on!
Posted by Jules at Thursday, October 18, 2007