Saturday, February 6, 2010

Crazy Snow Storm 2010










We've been enjoying some time in the snow. It's been a crazy few days! Last night when we were shoveling at 11pm it was snowing with lightning and thunder!!! How crazy is that? I've never seen that before and it was so cool!

Today consisted of shoveling, making a snow fort with a tunnel and slide, making graffiti in the snow with colored water, shoveling, hot chocolate with whipped cream AND marshmallows, digging out the car half-way, naps, and movie night. Maybe tomorrow we'll be more productive!

Who else is ready for SPRING?!?!?!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

What a perfect family SNOW day! Such fun! Love the tunnel! I have seen lightning in snow once - but I don't think I heard the thunder. Doesn't seem like it fits together!

I want a belly pic! :)

Carrie said...

Did you make slushies with juice? I always want to in the snow!

Tracie said...

Could your family be any more fun? Could your kids be any more lucky? I think not.

Lisa Fox said...

I am so stealing the colored water trick. My kiddos are going to LOVE it. THanks! This winter has been insane and yes I am SOO ready for spring...I also agree with Carrie, we need a belly pic, Please!